I just activated the new theme I’ve been working on for the past week. Even though it’s not 100% completed, I wanted to get it up so I could see how it acted live on the site. So far it seems to be working great. Here are the top 10 things I need to fix:
- Link Colors: The color that I picked for links is too light and needs to be a little darker on the white background.
- Pre-Load Navbar: There’s a delay when you mouse over the navbar right after the page loads. I need to preload the images on pageload so that they appear right away.
- The ‘the_tags()’ function seems to be broken on most pages. I’m not sure what’s going on with that, I’ll have to investigate.
- Hide overflow on #content.
- Put photo info in the sidebar on the individual photo pages.
- pre load down state of the search button
- display pingbacks and trackbacks
- make a submit button for the comments form and contact form
- make a “down-over” arrow for comment replies
- fix styling on the facebook connect button
Update: I also changed the upload sizes for gallery images, so I’m going to have to download the originals and batch contvert them to the new sizes. Should be fun!